Fingolfin, son of Finwe vs. Morgoth, awarded the 'Most Similar to Satan Award' at the last Valar Reunion.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm 18-years-old. For those who don't know me, I do, indeed, have a "fair maiden." For her own protection I shall call her Jacquie. I'm a member of the Gunn Clan, a native clan of Scotland who dwelled in the Northern Highlands of Scotland. I enjoy wielding my collection of swords and writing. I'm currently co-writing a medieval fantasy novel with my brother. I believe in God, and no I'm not referring to the whatever you want it to be God that so many people seem to think exists. I am referring to the one and only true and living God of the Bible. I believe in His Son, Jesus, who atoned for our sins by sacrificing Himself and raising from the dead. I believe He is sitting at the right hand of His Father, waiting for the time to come when he can return to earth and establish His Kingdom. Therefore I have made it my life goal to honor him, as my King, in every way possible.

Come check out One Liner!

Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm not dead yet.

Yes...I'm still alive despite popular belief...cuz I know everyone is talking about it and mourning my lack of posting...with weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Basically...school. Yup.

Hey! Speaking of school...Gunner is offically a man(well at least a man-dog). Congrats Gunner...Good luck being a daddy and all...quit slobbering on me, dangit.

*wipes dog slobber off arm...and pants...and foot*

Out.

"You think you're somethin more? You're so superfly? Blind to the fact that you're blind, you're so empty inside. It's hard for me to get this through to you, due to the fact that you're blind, baby. Blind, baby. What?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Yes, I guess Gunner is a man, but I sure do hope his kids take after their much more intelligent mother.

April 25, 2005 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Ecthelion of The Fountain said...

what? he's alive? its a miracle! im so happy, i could... well... i could tell you not to ignore your shop and start putting some new stuff on there RIGHT NOW!!!

P.S.
I'm only saying that cause i will probably buy something soon if you do.

April 26, 2005 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was watching those two guys down there sword fighting. its really annoying me cuz they never hit each other.

April 28, 2005 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
cheap hosting
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com