Fingolfin, son of Finwe vs. Morgoth, awarded the 'Most Similar to Satan Award' at the last Valar Reunion.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm 18-years-old. For those who don't know me, I do, indeed, have a "fair maiden." For her own protection I shall call her Jacquie. I'm a member of the Gunn Clan, a native clan of Scotland who dwelled in the Northern Highlands of Scotland. I enjoy wielding my collection of swords and writing. I'm currently co-writing a medieval fantasy novel with my brother. I believe in God, and no I'm not referring to the whatever you want it to be God that so many people seem to think exists. I am referring to the one and only true and living God of the Bible. I believe in His Son, Jesus, who atoned for our sins by sacrificing Himself and raising from the dead. I believe He is sitting at the right hand of His Father, waiting for the time to come when he can return to earth and establish His Kingdom. Therefore I have made it my life goal to honor him, as my King, in every way possible.

Come check out One Liner!

Friday, May 06, 2005

MY eKINGDOM!!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEGUN MY eKINGDOM!

THAT'S RIGHT...A KINGDOM...A eKINGDOM!

I NEED CITIZENS! GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND JOIN MY eKINGDOM!

BECOME A CITIZEN!

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AT OUR FIRST eFEAST!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ni!

May 6, 2005 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
cheap hosting
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com